Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I had my first session with an Acupuncturist yesterday. She is a doctor (in china) and and has written several books and has all the training and certification. Hoping this might help me with the Crohns flareup. It was a pleasant experience. She placed a very thin needle in the top of my head and in my hands and several in my legs and some down the right side of my stomach. Didn't feel any pain or discomfort. I laid down and listened to tweeting birds and softly tinkling bells for about 30 minutes. See her again tomorrow. It will work!!!!It will work!!!It will work!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mom..is this you?
Who finally convinced you to go.
I am relieved.
It will work... it will work... it will work : )
I love you... feel better.
Cool Mom...how are you feeling now? It's working right?
Post a Comment