Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not in Bar Harbor anymore

I made some good friends, went sailing a lot, and it was pretty awesome. Minus the mold. The rest of the crew were cool people and we got into quite bit of mischief, hubcap frisbee on the beach, plastic flamingos tied to other people's boats, general silliness. I'll put some pictures up once i find the cable to my camera.




in the meantime...



i got a tattoo this summer.



Went up to UMM the other day and finally got signed up for classes (mostly). I'll be taking: Intro to Psychology, Ghosts in World Literature, Advanced Web page Design, voice lessons, and hopefully a sailing class (talk about an easy A!). I'll try to remember to keep everyone updated on my more, relation appropriate, adventures in Machias this fall.
Arlynn's Tattoo :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trynig to figure out where your tattoo is ? ...it's cute!

Anonymous said...

"trying" to spell...

Anonymous said...

arm ??? back of the knee???? but pretty cool. I won't put a picture of my tattoo... not sure I could take a photo without showing more than I'd like : )

Anonymous said...

inner left arm just below the elbow. the little gaps in each wing are freckles. :D

Anonymous said...

"relation appropriate?!"

what is that?

Anonymous said...

Ar...cool tattoo!!! who else has them in our family?

Anonymous said...

Sue, are you going to post a picture of yours?

Mom? [kidding]

all of us said...

Who posted my Tattoo !!!??? ELLYNN !!!!!!!!!