Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ellen's arrival

I know you all have been on the edge of your seats wanting to know all about Ellen's arrival to Maryland... we went to the airport... we thought we were running a bit late and of course ended up parking as far away from her terminal as humanly possible. But there we are waiting for her, Shaina holding a sign, me with the camera. I put the camera down and look away for 1 minute and there she is... guess filming the "arrival" was not in the cards. She is a bit tired, but seems to be doing well. She says that trying to think in Swedish and English is very fatiguing at times and is afraid she may answer in the wrong language.
Shaina is in full show-off mode... but Ellen - as the oldest of 8 - appears to be handling it pretty well. We ended up buying a new camera today (part of why we were running late) because our old one died when we tipped over in a canoe. So as soon as I figure out how to get pictures onto the computer, I'll post some of us. Ar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the "tipped over the canoe' story..

is it "relation appropriate?" haha

Anonymous said...

Every cool...I can't wait to meet her.