skip to main | skip to sidebar

Living Here and There

Friday, August 29, 2008

I know !....cute!


Posted by all of us at 7:46 AM
Labels: Ellynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to scan more slides ...it's on my "List"

August 29, 2008 at 7:50 AM
Anonymous said...

I can't wait.

I mean I will wait, but I'm excited!

August 29, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

All of us

My photo
all of us
View my complete profile

Fun things to read

  • Kraft Foods - Great Recipes and Food Ideas
  • Living a Frugal Lifestyle
  • Sue's Blog

Labels

  • Ar (8)
  • Arlynn (5)
  • Aunt Ellynn (2)
  • Bubbie (1)
  • Dad (3)
  • El:) (8)
  • Ellynn (14)
  • Fern (11)
  • Maddi (7)
  • me (1)
  • Mom (5)
  • Sue (15)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (85)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ▼  August (30)
      • Summer loving
      • rainbows, ponies and buttercups :)
      • How is this for cute
      • Explain this?
      • University of Maine Sweatshirt
      • I <3 Chuckie Cheese
      • I know !....cute!
      • Happy 40 Sue!
      • love the poncho :)
      • New title..
      • Do you think Sheldon might come out and play. . .
      • Shaina's first day in 4th grade
      • the roof... the roof
      • I wanna wander
      • Photography tips
      • Ellen's arrival
      • Not in Bar Harbor anymore
      • I'm still trying to figure this out
      • Avalon NJ
      • You all know how I like to coordinate ....this wa...
      • my family has no faces :)
      • Spoon
      • YUCK PEAS
      • Spike
      • trying to figure this out ...
      • what I've been filling my time with
      • Vacationland
      • Happy Birthday Sue!!!!
      • exchange student
      • Hannah brought home a kitten