this picture just reminded me of pictures of us when we were small.
This one however... cracks us up. A trash truck that caters weddings?! Would you eat that food !!!! I'm not sure they thought this concept/ad through all the way.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shaina looks like she's conquered the ("Rocky") top of the Art Museum steps and the world awaits her. Next step is a Philly steak sandwich at "Pats"
8 comments:
Shaina looks like she's conquered the ("Rocky") top of the Art Museum steps and the world awaits her. Next step is a Philly steak sandwich at "Pats"
I love the fact that you had your camera out to take a picture!!!
We were on our way to Hershey : )
maybe they just do special dumpsters for weddings, i mean there's gotta be a lot of trash after some of the really big ones.
I'm sure they "cater" trash removal, but....that is not the first thing that comes to mind when you see the ad : )
true...by the picture i'd also say they specialize in grilled heron.
thanks for the smile, Madeline.
ewwwww...Funny!
Post a Comment