Your mouth looks a little "personal" : P
dear ellynn....i love you and i really like you.
he told me what to write to you...and I agree with arlynn...on the Va Jay Jay mouth.
ttttthhhhaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkk yyyyyou... erriicllllllliiiioonnnncccamerAFFFFLAGZEBRACHICKEN
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I thought the same thing!
Just one more comment... visualize Biology or Anatomy books or images from the Dr's office..... Now - El's hands are legs.... I'll leave the rest up to you.
I'm thinking I should delete this pic!....
uncontrolable giggling at both pic and comments....
Thanks for the laughs...and Arlynn...you are a funny girl
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Your mouth looks a little "personal" : P
dear ellynn....i love you and i really like you.
he told me what to write to you...and I agree with arlynn...on the Va Jay Jay mouth.
ttttthhhhaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkk yyyyyou... erriic
llllllliiiioonnnn
cccamerA
FFFFLAG
ZEBRA
CHICKEN
eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I thought the same thing!
Just one more comment... visualize Biology or Anatomy books or images from the Dr's office..... Now - El's hands are legs.... I'll leave the rest up to you.
I'm thinking I should delete this pic!....
uncontrolable giggling at both pic and comments....
Thanks for the laughs...and Arlynn...you are a funny girl
Post a Comment